יום ראשון, 4 באפריל 2010

This story that I wrote about " Real Friends" really this an amazing story so please read :

Real Friends  :  


One afternoon while I was finishing my school and come back to home ; I met one strange person with a terrified face ; with mask which covered all his face .


Absolutely I don't forget his face ; until now .


Truly I don't know him ; I tried to recognize him ; but nothing get yet I don't recognize him too .


Anyway what have I do with him ; I go my own way but strangeness he run after me ; just to make sure I don't interested him ; every time I ignored him absolutely .


Ohh no he still chasing me ; I become to be tired ; I sit to rest and he sit next me too . I screamed loudly when I see his face ; oh no I don't believe it ; he was my friend that dead two weeks ago ; he's my best friend that I cried for him a lot ; I couldn't believe seeming him again and even also sit next him ; all that I think and he's near me don't talk and don't move . Because of I got excited to see him again I forget to embrace him so when I come to embrace him suddenly there's no someone to embrace I was shocked ; scary and don't know what to do and don't know what happened …


Finally I understood that there's an imagination ; I imagine him ; my best friend that I love him as a dear brother .


So …


From that story that happened with me I make sure that we always remember our lover ; especially our best friends even they dead but they don't go out from our heart ; the death really painful especially when your best friend dead .


Miss your lover or who you really love that's really not easy it's hard to believe or to feel even if just for one day ; it's hard and painful anyhow .


So …


I hope to all of you : that always feel happy with all of your lover or best friends and always keep your best friends ; don't make the death possible to separate between you and take this advice from me for you in love :


Don't let to a little argument to destroy a great friendship :P





Yours sincerely :


Be well and be yourselves :


Shatha Waheed G'anim

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה